We will be having some books to expand visions in the exhibition
- Wasting Away – An Exploration of Waste: What It Is, How It Happens, Why We Fear It, How To Do It Well. Kevin Lynch, Michael Southworth. 1990
- Waste and Want: A Social History of Trash. Susan Strasser. 1999
- Gone Tomorrow: The Hidden Life of Garbage. Heather Rogers. 2002
- Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things. William McDonough & Michael Braungart. 2002
- A Field Guide to Sprawl. Dolores Hayden, Jim Wark. 2004
- Garbage Land: On the Secret Trail of Trash. Elizabeth Royte. 2005
For a broader selection we recommend Discard Studies Bibliography by Max Liboiron.